Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. This recipe for Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is surprisingly packed with flavor, and is so good for you! Who knew there could be so much deliciousness from such a simple recipe?
All you need to do is cut up a head of cauliflower into bite-sized chunks, and get roasting! The spices you add will get the flavor infusing as the oven does the rest of the work. Dip these in some ranch dressing for a delicious snack or appetizer!
I have to admit, these have become my new guilty pleasure. I snack on these almost every week and they really help curb my cravings for fries and other deep fried goodies!
Give them a try and let us know what you think! Don’t be shocked if you start craving them…yes they’re that good!
Looking for more cauliflower recipes? Give these ones a try:
See below for the instructions for how to make this Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Take your head of cauliflower and cut into horizontal slices.
Add the cauliflower to a bowl. Pour in the melted butter and sprinkle with salt. Mix it all up to completely coat the cauliflower.
Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve! They taste especially delicious when dipped in ranch, but would also be good with a drizzle of hot sauce.
See below for the easy-to-read instructions for how to make this Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets, sliced horizontally
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 light dashes of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Do you know someone who loves to try healthy snacks? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
Watch our video below of how we made this recipe!